Juggling Sheep
Welcome to Juggling Sheep, Jay Perry's blog about time management and personal productivity for pastors. Learn to balance work, life, family, and personal spirituality.

Share your best practices, tips and tricks, processes, sermon planning ideas, and resources. Feel free to email me: jaylperry[at]gmail[dot]com.

Monday, January 1, 2007

Juggling Sheep - Time Management for Pastors

The Juggling Sheep logo is meant to convey the pastor's harried, and often unrealistic, schedule. There are many people with many different expectations. There are lot of things to balance. A lot of things to juggle - meetings, sermons, strategic planning, administration, training, evangelism, family, prayer, study, visitation, sudoku... Who has time for everything??!

This blog is about time management and personal productivity for pastors. In it, I'll be sharing what works (and doesn't) for me. And I hope I can learn a thing or two from you as well.

We'll keep coming back to balance and priorities quite a bit, I suppose.

Oh, BTW, the sheep for the logo come from the pencil of Lorna Robinson. I've never met her, but she has graciously allowed me to borrow some of her friendly flock for this blog. Thanks, Lorna.

No comments: